I feel like I should write something. So I’ll start with a great horned owl swimming:
This week has been a fun emotional one for me. Frustration, sadness, loneliness….it seems like for every good moment there have been several emotional ones in the other direction. Maybe the video is a good way of showing what I’m feeling. The owl was driven into the water by two peregrines. It was forced into the water to get away from them. I feel a bit like that myself. Like I need to be —> over there where no one else is so that I can get away from the bullshit and other crap being brought to me, treading water for a while until it passes, and I can go back to the norm.
Until then, I’m trying hard to focus on the positive:
- I am loved.
- I have great kids who are growing up too fast, but are also too funny.
- I have a pit-a-roo who loves me.
- I am working in a not-so-crazy department which is allowing me to exhale & not stress so much.
- I have my Christmas shopping almost done.
- I have exercised more this week than usual – and I’m feeling it in good ways.
- I have three full days with my Daddy next week – at one of our favorite places.
- It is raining making it feel less cold than it has in weeks.
- Watching DJ with her first dating experience is very cute.
- Seeing Indigo’s video she made after she drove the VW bus several blocks makes me giggle each time I watch it.
Life is good – despite the other stuff.
Gotta keep focusing on that positive.