This may become a weekly thing now – start of the week with motivation – end it with a reflection. Seems to work for now anyway.
- Spending the weekend with chosen family. I love that phrase “chosen family”. And I love those who have been making up this family too.
- Walking through the forest with Domenico – talking – swapping lies – and just enjoying the peace of the forest.
Job interview scheduled! Friday morning – by the time this posts, I’ll be en route to my interview. Send positive thoughts.Thanks to me catching the stomach bug my family has been passing around, I had to reschedule it. Not a good first impression bringing a stomach bug to an interview.
- Hearing from the recruiters that they are all ubber excited to meet me. Hearing how impressed they are with me on paper.
- Sock shopping with Lili. Sock dreams is a dangerous place. Kind of looking forward to sock weather again.
- Kicking the soccer ball around – against the retaining wall, then with Domenico. Funny how the simple things are entertaining sometimes.
- Art committee meeting at the local sex club. Yep – I’m on the committee to find artists to display in the gallery spaces. Interesting crew. Should be fun.
- Deciding that the spiral is the perfect way to organize the desks in G’s classroom
- This post – Dana’s update about her son. AWESOME news – for both of them.
- My friend’s husband who has been giving me some great support (and distraction) via Fetlife. He is truly a good guy. Still kind of weird thinking about how the vanilla world collided with the kink one – but all in good ways.
- Driving my jeep and getting all giggly as the air whipped my hair around, and G smiled asking if the gift was still okay. Hell yes!
- Green beans – fresh from the garden.
- Listening to two tweens who are supposed to be sleeping – laughing and joking with each other while reading comics and all. Love the friendship DJ and she have.
- Seeing the house out of recycled boxes that Indigo and her friends made on the sidewalk.
- Cool afternoons under the arbor
- Realizing that even I was getting sick of the mood I was in – and finally finding the place in my brain where I could turn it around.
- Meeting a local blogger/twitter friend finally! And having him be exactly as I had thought he was. Love it when the person matches the personae, if you will.
One Comment Add yours
I have been dying to go to Sock Dreams – I drool over their website way too often!