I rarely go out and look to see how people get to my blog. If I do, it is usually a result of a huge spike in traffic that makes me wonder where are they all coming from.
When I do go look at the sources of my blog traffic, I usually hit the search terms first. Why? Because of the entertainment value, of course.
I mean, when someone got to your blog via the search phrase “fuck my labia”, you have to be entertained. So here is my search word list, in no particular order
- different fuck
- tongue on my clit
- rope bondage artist
- porn comics
- monogamy lack of interest
- a different kind of fuck blog
- “grabbed my” fuck orgasm
- “fuck me hard” blogspot 2011
- “I’m so wet” blog
- egyptian fucked me my pussy then blog
- “open marriage” “my husband” sex
- fuck my labia
- RTWS and Emmy
- RTWS and Comcast (a result of a blog post like 2 years ago)
- right turn no signaling bog
- right turn in angles
- Bondageblog.com – a site that picked up a story of mine via eLust and sent a whole bunch of traffic to me. A whole shitload of traffic!
- e[lust] – participation and reposting as required does have its privileges.
- Veronica – your blog sends me a lot of traffic – thank you!
- Vixen – have I thanked you enough for including me in your Friday Favorites! Thank you!!
- Dana – Thank you for your mentions and link love as well.
- Sadie – I’ll be honest, this surprised me a bit as I had not realized you had my site linked on your blog. Thank you for the link love and the traffic.
- Borderline Unfriendly – this one showed me I need to look at my stats more often. Why? I found a blog sending me link love that I need to go visit. Thank you!!
- A Thousand Kisses Deep – another site I didn’t realize was referring readers to me. Thank you!