Okay, not really….but I do have an award to give out….
Here are the rules:“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
And the award goes to….
- Thoughts of a Princessa of Mexico – I actually know Mexi in real-life, so his blog has another level of entertainment for me. Mexi is creative and fun – and I love following along especially when he is on vacation in exotic locals like he has been doing recently. Oh, and his videos are hilarious.
- Irish Gumbo is a more recent discovery of mine. (I found him thru Hot Dads.) I love his writing and his humor.
- Hot Dads – I’m going to have to throw my support to these guys too. Bedside Tales Man has done a great job assembling some great writers for the “daddy site”.
- Just the Girl – She’s a mom, a runner, and a person who loves shoes more than I do. I enjoy the view she gives us into her life.
- Amorous Rocker is also going to get some love. I apprecaite her honesty and her sarcasm – and her honesty. All things that make for a good read.
I know I’m supposed to have 8 total, but I’ve found that Just an Ordinary Girl and Another Suburban Mom have taken many of the ones that I would have included on my list too. So instead of including them, I will refer you back to their lists. (We are a somewhat incestuous bunch, aren’t we?)
Thanks again to Just an Ordinary Girl for awarding this to me, and congrats all of those on my list!!
Congratulations to all of the winner!