I am thankful for the following:
- My family – G, SB (yeah, I consider him family) and the girls. These are the people that keep me sane – give my life laughter – and make me feel so very loved. I love them all so very much.
- Maggie – this girl is in the rebellious phase right now eating anything she can get her hands on – but I still love this goofy pitaroo.
- Harry – my grumpy old dog who is a cuddler the older he gets
- My extended family – by parents – my brothers – my nieces – I’m so happy to have them near. And happy everyone is healthy.
- My house where we have spent the last 17 years building memories and making it ours.
- My job – employment is good – but I’m happy that I work with some entertaining people who keep me balanced instead of like I should kill people.
My life is good – even when it doesn’t feel like it. Sometimes, taking a step back reveals the truth –
Life is good.