I have no motivation today. Not surprising given I am taking 3 days of work off for a long 5 day weekend with SB.
So this is my to-do list:
- Coffee – done
- Sign counter-offer letter on the condo we’re buying – done
- Write this week’s program status report – done
- Send this week’s status report – done
- Explain to my boss for the 100th time why the tool he wants us to use won’t do what he wants it to do – done
- Hear Tax manager’s daily rant – done
- Take lots of stuff to help this cold either go away quickly or not take hold at all – in process
- Do laundry – done
- Pack – in process
- Make list of things I want to make sure I have with me so I don’t forget to pack them
- Set “Out of Office” reply in email – done (yay scheduling feature!)
- Look at the weird links G sends me…like this. – done
- Don’t kill anyone at work – in process
- Try not to be distracted by thoughts of things to come over the next 5 days – in process (and failing….miserably!)
- Hang onto the excited bouncing feeling while ignoring the worry about things going well – in process
- Don’t let the internet distract me – in process
That’s what I have so far. Now to get them done….that is the real challenge.
Oh and did I mention there will be firemen doing rope evacuation drills off the top of our building today?
Yeah, I’m ready for vacation.