Good things this weekend:
- Patio was cleaned off and power washed.
- I love power washers.
- A good hot dog for lunch and a beer….and a hot dog off the grill too.
- Hot coffee on a cool morning
- Harvesting more veggies from the garden & fruit too.
- Playing with my juicer. Yum to fresh pineapple juice.
- A Portland Thorn’s Soccer Game
- A wonderful drive in my rocket car
- Having the dog watch over me as I’m doing stuff. He’s old and feeble, but I find it cute he tries to protect me.
- My favorite summer dress
- Watching the hummingbirds flit around and hearing them sing.
- Working together with G to get the backyard pulled together for summer.
- Exchanging giggles with DJ as my father-in-law makes comments that contain innuendo he has missed.
- Cutting back wandering wisteria.
- Seeing my name on the list of 131 artist showing at SEAF this year.
- Getting my really cool bag from the leather worker who did a great kickstarter earlier this year.
Not so good things of the weekend:
- Being insanely tired from the stressful short week.
- Discovering that DJ got lice from someone & having to deal with it.
- Realizing how feeble our yellow lab has gotten
- Missing Daddy (aka SB) like mad – damn scheduling.
- Having to deal with my mother-in-law being food monitor with Indigo.
- Having people I care about go dark on me.
- Knowing my best friend from childhood is in town and I won’t see him.
- Giving the kids a 30 min task then monitoring the fighting for 3hrs over that task.
- Forgetting my camera when I had meant to bring it – then having shot after shot that was missed.
Guess the good wins.
Always good to take inventory and realizing the good outweighs the bad.
Thought if I were to weigh a few things on the Not-so-good list, there are a few things that have made it hard.