- I get to work all day and night today. Yay.
- I have told everyone at work that if they want to get me a birthday present next Friday – they should get this system live before Friday so I don’t have to work the weekend. They thought I was joking until I showed them how I had constructed the plan to get it done before my birthday – and it worked. Needless to say, they are all around the idea of getting it done. Keep your fingers crossed it happens.
- I have most of my garden planted now. And it’s great looking outside and seeing the seeds sprouting to plants. I love the raised beds because warm weather warms up the soil enough I can plant earlier. Good stuff.
- Thanks for all of the comments yesterday. I wanted to make one clarification – I am not talking about teachers who are floating along to retirement – protected by tenure. Those teachers are a problem. They should be dealt with. G got the list of complaints – and ever single one of them was things that should be addressed face-to-face. They are not educational philosophy concerns. They were petty and odd. They meet with the parent today. Should be interesting
- I wrote a letter to the principal pointing out that I was never asked my opinion of the middle school teaching even though I am a parent of a child in the program. The fact I was excluded, I pointed out, means that they were only looking for positions to bolster their position. I also pointed out that this means they have lost their focus – no longer being the kids but being about them being right. I encouraged him to take the position on the kids. And teaching the kids about life – about rebounding from things – not by making it so they don’t fail. I figured he needed some support and perspective.
- I really need to get my tattoo finished.
I think this should just be the sign that preceeds anyone’s dealings with me.
And this is the one I may use today.
And this is the one I think I need to send to the guy I talked geek with at the munch the other night. He apologized for geeking out too much. I’m like – it’s all good sexy man! What can I say – I like smart funny people. They are a turn on.
One Comment Add yours
I think the stupid sign is perfect… I may have to use that.. although the person I say that too may not be happy about it.