My friend and I were talking this weekend after she and I made some rookie mistakes with our respective sadists. So we created an impromptu list of what not to say…..
1. “Is that it?” <--- Oh, no - you are guaranteed it is NOT it now.
2. "Oo..I like that one." Also in the same category, "That feels good." <--- whatever they were using will now be set aside in lieu of something more evil.
3. "On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being hurts the worst, I think that's about a 2." <--- As I know, they will take it from that 2 to a 6 with the next hit.
4. "I hate that toy!" <--- yep, they will keep using it.
5. "I've never tried that before. Does it hurt?" <--- will result in you getting to experience it whether it hurts or not.
6. "Fuck you!" <---- not a safe word & usually results in a hard hit next time.
7. "I don't remember if I liked that or not." <---- they will make sure you remember next time.
8. "Oh, I've bottomed to that person before." <---- if "that person" is notoriously an evil bastard, you are in for it now.
9. "I like marks." <--- yeah, you will have lots of them!
10. "I'm sure I'll be fine." <--- they will make sure you are fine, but they are going to make sure you hit that line.
…..and if you are going to lie – lie quick, assuredly, and without hesitation. They seem to know if lies are being told.
Those evil bastards……