I don’t often steal ideas or do memes, but I saw this title in my Twitter feed and thought it would be a great idea for a post.
- Cuddles on the couch with G.
- Witty retorts from the kids even if they are various flavors of “Yo Moe” jokes.
- Unexpected cuddles from my kitty.
- Hearing the girls singing along to the music as they do dishes.
- Sitting by the fire.
- Reading a good book.
- Getting unexpectedly funny emails from a kinky friend.
- Texts from a friend I haven’t heard from in a while but who I’m thinking about at that moment too.
- During the workday chats with a friend and the goofy directions it can take.
- Getting my fucking fucked up project plan to actually behave the way it should.
- Smelling spring in the Oregon rain and knowing it will soon stop.
- Daffodils in my flower bed opening.
- Driving fast on the windy road.
- A good hot cup of coffee.
- Dark chocolate.
- A hot bubble bath.
- Having someone else wash my hair.
- Listening to music as I knock off things on my to-do list.
- Finding out that the photograph I took is even more awesome than I imagined it would be as I took it.
- Seeing my arthritic yellow lab run after the girls like he is still a puppy.
- Cuddling under the down comforter on a warm day.
- Good friends and laughter.
- Seeing G all giddy about landing an interview with a comic creator.
- Digging in the dirt getting ready for planting.
- Seeing the hens sunning themselves in the front yard.
- The sun.
- The smell of hemp rope
- Hugs from people I care about.
- Kisses, on the lips, from women I care about as they say goodbye.
- Hearing Indigo on her pogo stick.
- Seeing DJ kick ass in taekwondo.
- That moment on a run when your body just works perfectly making it seem effortless.
- Open windows on a warm day.
- Seeing people I love do something they love.
- The twinkle in someone’s eye as they do something evil to someone who wants something evil done.
- Seeing two people love each other – and be totally into each other.
- A nice day at the ocean
- When someone strokes me like a cat – makes me want to purr.
- When I look at my kids and realize how cool they are.
- Clever but snarky signs.
2 Comments Add yours
Oh yeah… (nods)
No beer on your list?