- On Saturday, I attended a kink party that was celebrating the earliest form of Valentines Day – where it got its start – Festival of Lupercalia. It’s a pegan celebration for the Romans in about the 3rd century. Priests would sacrifice a goat (it’s always the goat who gets it), then use strips of their hide to chase after girls and flog them. Gotta love those kinky Romans. A local kink group celebrated it on Saturday. I was really looking forward to the group flogging. But I had a scene with a very cute guy who had me in a great floaty space by the time the group flogging came around. I got my own flogging, just not as was intended.
- I was sick yesterday. The irony? I may have caught it from the guy I wrote about yesterday. My friend was sick with the same thing I think I’m fighting. I may have caught it through him. I guess this my penance. Ugh. Tomorrow morning, I’m off to the to doctor. Gotta get well. I haz plans….of the kinky kind.
- We watched Grease last night. And I sang along. G laughed at me. I can’t help it. I’ve seen it a million times. The first time was at the drive-in theater.
- Oh, back to the guy I wrote about yesterday. I’m not feeling too guilty about the whole situation. I will live. She will have issues until things get resolved – and for that, I am pissed off at him. Fucker.
- I have to read Sherlock Holmes more carefully now. I have an upcoming scene with a guy who is a Holmes nut. I joked that I got the impression there could be a quiz during the flogging. He confirmed there could be. Damn is he a sadist! I need to do enough reading that I’m not overly easy.
- DJ got an F on her report card? Why? Because she refused to fill out the reading journal. So a big ole F on the report card. “But it’s hard” was her response. Last night, my response was “fill out your reading journal or I take your laptop”…..yeah, she’s filling it out now.
Happy Hump Day!