I have had a long fucking week. So, this photo is appropriate. This photo is dedicated to the following people:
1. The husband of my friend who flat out lied to me about their arrangement – allowing me to think that sexual contact was in bounds. He told her that he lied to me but in a different manner than he did. I flat out asked – he flat out lied ….. repeatedly. Fucker.
2. To a friend of mine who said that they were the one person who would never leave if I drew boundaries. I drew a boundary – and silence has followed. Thanks for showing me your words have no meaning.
3. To the drama bunnies who keep pulling me into their shit. Look – I live my life with all my cards on the table, face up. I don’t hide anything including my feelings or what is going on. Nice try. But I think those who know me, know I am the last person you would claim is bringing drama. Nice try.
4. To those people playing political games at work. If we spent half the time you play games on actually working on the real issues, we would not be 2-3 months behind schedule. Oh, and how’s that go-live going with that software? Was it last Friday (3-Feb) or will it be the 13th like I said it would be? Yeah, the 13th. Thanks for making your little political show at my expense. Don’t worry, I’ve made note. Good luck in the future.
5. To the doctor that keeps prescribing the medicine to my mom that sends her into a tail spin. You have put her on these meds 4 times. She spends most of the cycle in the ER getting rehydrated after she starts passing out. Thanks for realizing there is a correlation. Glad the astute nurse realized it and got the doc to notice it too. Can we keep her out of the ER for more than 6 days in a row?
6. And to the keg who blows at the most inopportune moment. Don’t you know when I really need a drink that I want you to be there for me? Geesh – go refill your fucking self.
7, To the idiot boy at the club last night who likely got his ass thrown out again. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. You deserve to find your ass on the street….again. Dumb ass.
8. To the woman I work with who likes to lie….a lot. You have woven a tangled web for yourself. Please forgive me in advance for pointing and laughing when you finally find yourself caught in in – because I’m done helping you. Just sayin’.
9. To the overly opinionated BDSM community members who can’t let shit go. Showing up at a munch, putting a sign on the table re-instigating the drama that died two weeks ago – will not win you supporter. Thanks for making a fun night one of tension.
10. To the cat who keeps barfing all over the house. Thanks. I love almost stepping in it when I’m walking through the house in the dark. But, what I really love? When you do it on the fucking bed….while I’m sleeping.
Ok – I’m done.