- Mom has surgery today. I found out yesterday at 3pm. Guess her doc saved a time for her last week and forgot to mention it. When she saw him yesterday, she decided to just get it over and done. She will be back home later.
- The craziness of work continues. Rope was given to my problem child on the project. It did not result in the hanging I had hoped, but it was more nails in her coffin. And I was no where to be found in how I did it. I love setting failures people are ignoring up to fail.
- Indigo has been sick for the past two days. High fever. Nothing else really. Poor kid. G has had a lot of tests this week at school – giving them, that is – so he has been able to stay home.
- Got my car repairs caught up after 2 yrs of forced ignoring due to financial reasons. It was as expensive as I thought it would be. But they detailed my car for free.
- I have a large cement elephant in my living room. Added to my gnome also in my living room, and it’s getting quite interesting from a decorating perspective. Hell, who am I kidding, it was already interesting.
- I have a bruise on my side. Teach me to pinch a sadist back. Ouch.
- Oh, and clearly I have not been taught NOT to taunt a sadist……if I’m lucky, I’ll pay for it tonight. 🙂
Okay, I’m off to work….where….