I don’t feel like I need to do this as much as I was needing it a few week ago, but now, it is about reflecting on how things are good. And giving me a forum to ramble a bit. Like this blog doesn’t provide it already.
- Godzilla movies outside under the arbor on our outdoor screen – being watched by 4 snarky adults and 2 snarky tweens. Awesome and great fun.
- Getting the interview scheduled for Tuesday and seeing there is definite excitement by those interviewing me. I’m excited too. Just hope I can keep their excitement up.
- Synching up plans for the weekend and realizing we are on the same page as far as what we wanted.
- Cuddles on the couch
- Hanging out with a friend
- A rainy day (which makes my allergies happy)
- Watching the bruises from last week take their time in fading
- Making a new friend on Fetlife simply because I made a comment
- Cooking and discovering that the replacement of brown sugar is white sugar and molasses. Made the cookies awesome.
- A fun playtime with G and the newly whipped rope even if it did result in a rope burn
- Being cold, but soaking in a hot bath
- A nice chat with a friend who I haven’t had a chance to talk with for a few weeks
- Laughing at my dad’s Facebook status updates which he has been using to poke fun at stupid status updates. Yesterday, he asked if people remembered where they were at on Sept 14th at 5:46pm? Yeah, he doesn’t either. Then he let everyone know he ate a slice of pizza while drinking water out of a pink cup.
- Listening to the girls do dishes while singing loudly to their favorite Pandora station.
- Helping a friend deal with a software issue and realizing he enjoys beach guitar style music like I do. And introduced me to some awesome ones too with funny names like Bambi Molesters.
- Hearing that a friend of mine who just got done serving a year in Iraq got home safely to be with his family. His status update on Facebook were the greatest as he speculated how it was going to be hands-on dad for the first time in 53 weeks.
- Living room smelling like hemp rope.
- Coffee being delivered to me in bed as they are leaving the house.
- Learning a post was voted top 3 post on elust.
- Being told it was time for me to say uncle in terms of what I can take on – and, for once, listening.
What good stuff has been happening for you this week?
3 Comments Add yours
You forgot adding, “Giving Good advice to a fellow blogger”
Just as important…
Discovering a new blogger. 🙂
In a week marked by the anniversary of 9/11 and the death of my step-father, the friendship and support of blogging friends meant a lot to me. So that was a good thing!