1. I can’t hear people in loud or noisy situations. So I will always nod and agree. Even though I have no idea what is being asked or said.
2. Our yellow lab would sleep in our bed if G would allow it.
3. I hate to wear socks. Even if it is cold. And if I wear them, I’ll take them off and be barefoot in the house. G used to joke when I was pregnant cooking that it was just where he wanted me – barefoot and in the kitchen. Go ahead and roll your eyes. I did.
5. I love art. And while some would believe I am an admirer of photographers, I actually love painters. Artemisia Gentileschi – a female Italian baroque painter. Diego Velázquez – a Spanish painter. Henri Mattise – are just a few. I took an art history class and 2 art classes in college which furthered my love for it.
6. I read books at least 4 times. The first time is for the story line. The second is for the characters. The third is for the details. And the fourth to see what I missed. It is funny to see DJ emulate the same behavior without my teaching it to her.
7. Thanksgiving in my family was always the time to see if they could get whatever I was drinking to shoot from my nose. I’m easily amused. What can I say. And this tradition goes back more years than I can count. I have not drank anything while sitting at the dinner table for Thanksgiving since I was about 10, I think.