1. I love eating chocolate frosting on saltine crackers. Salty. Chocolaty. Perfect.
2. Pepper on cantaloupe is the best.
3. I love Dick Dale music. And not just because of his name. Nothing like some great guitar beach music to make me think of summer. Or those cheesy beach movies from the 1965.
4. And yes, I have seen Beach Blanket Bingo. Beach Blanket Bingo. Beach Blanket Bingo. That’s the name of the game. Actually there is something quite sexy about those movies. I mean, you should see those women shake their hips in those movies.
5. I couldn’t watch Monster Inc while I was pregnant with Indigo. I found little humor in it. The fact the little girl was gone son long and no one in her world noticed made me cry. Yeah, explain to a 2 year old why she can’t watch that movie. Because mommy get close to hysterical did not work. Damn pregnancy hormones!
6. I love pomegranates. There is something sexy about eating them. Maybe it’s all of the juice and finger licking.
7. I lose lens caps to the point where I almost should buy 2-3 just to have for when, not if, I lose one.
8. I’m a huge Joss Whedon fan. I have seen every episode of Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dr Horrible, and Serenity. Oh, and we go to the annual Serenity showing for the Equality Now fundraiser.
9. I have an African fertility doll called an akua’ba. I found it after taking an African art class. Everyone who has had fertility problems and have borrowed it has gotten pregnant despite the fact they aren’t using it right. I guess it proves it is all in belief.
10. I rarely, if ever, dream. Or I should say, remember my dreams. If I do, it usually means I didn’t sleep very well. Isn’t that odd? I mean, if you dream you are supposed to be sleeping better than if you don’t. Or at least that’s what I thought they said.
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. —Margaret Fuller