1. G – who doesn’t feel the need to kill me when I’m at my worst. Yesterday, I was not at my best, but I claim the fact I was woken up by Indigo at 2am, and she did not go to bed until 4am. Needless to say, I was not at my happiest at 7am when we had to get up to start soccer madness.
2. A beer-drinking IT friend – who this week really took what felt like one of the worst days, and helped me turn it into one of the best nights. I enjoy the variety of topics we can discuss. The nights out are always entertaining. And this week, it was needed after I had a crappy day.
3. TL – who openly appreciates our friendship. I mean, how many people in your life actually says “thank you for being a friend?” Not many in mine – TL is the only one. He seems to have the knack for saying it whenever I need the warm fuzzy. It’s that weird sixth sense connection we seem to have sometimes. Thank you, my sexy friend, who I know is likely reading this post. 🙂
4. My wacky children – who never cease to amaze me and make me laugh. DJ is hilarious. Indigo is loving. And both together are a source of endless entertainment.
5. I can’t believe I’m going to say this – but the chickens. I love a nice omelet on the weekends. These eggs are amazing. Saturday morning, I made G and me amazing egg sandwiches. Yumm-o!
6. My Annie O Skirt by Mountain Hardware – I bought it a week ago and am in love. It’s comfortable (read feels like you are wearing a favorite pair of jeans) . It looks good. It can be dressy. It can be casual. It’s a great skirt.
7. My Nikon D3 – I love that camera.
8. The band Phoenix….check them out if you don’t know who they are. Listening to them and a live concert album of David Bowe put me in a better mood the other day.
9. My yellow lab Bob – who is the greatest dog ever. Patient, loving, and protective of his girls (he checks on them in the middle of the night.)
10. My blog readers. I have 99 followers and 281 subscribers on Feedburner. Thank you all for reading. It is quite humbling to know so many people follow my weird ramblings, photos, and lists. Thank you.