1. Mosquitoes love me. Everyone can come away with a single bite, I’ll have about 10. And I know itching them makes them look horrible and all, but I will itch every single one of them. I don’t care. I currently have one on a toe, and one on my elbow.
2. I can never keep my hoses coiled in the yard. I don’t care how much I try, I have no patience to make it lay flat and neat. I usually end up making it worse, then throw it where I want it because it pisses me off.
3. Give me rope, and I can coil it in seconds. In fact, SG often hands me his ropes after a play date because I can neatly get them coiled and all in a second. He watched me do it one day and asked how I learned it.
4. I learned how to do it when I was learning to sail. I love to sail. I miss it at times. I don’t miss having to take care of the 30-foot sailboat that was entrusted in our care. It truly was a place in the water where the money goes.
5. When I know I can do something that will annoy someone who is simply being ridiculous in their response, I have to resist the urge to poke that person with a stick. I’m evil that way.
6. Many times when we have people over, I decline the offer to help me load the dishwasher because they’ll do it wrong meaning I’ll have to reload it after they leave. Only once has someone actually done it my way ….and that was recently. And won’t be a surprise to her husband who reads this blog. But may make her laugh. 🙂
7. I have had to replace my sunglasses 5 times in the past year. No one can tell the difference because I rebuy the exact same ones over and over again. Color, brand and everything.
8. When I’m annoyed with someone, they can always tell. I can’t hide my annoyance. But really it’s the fact I can’t hide the fact I would rather being doing anything but be in their presence any longer. I’m an open book that way.
9. I like a brown sugar, sugar cubes for my self-prepared latte. Only one. Two is too sweet.
10. I have a coffee cup fetish. They have to be the right shape. A shape that fits my hands right. And size also matters.
saw this and liked the message. it is so true.